MotoRad ignition coils are engineered to maximize spark voltage duration to ensure optimal engine performance. Designed to perform under severe operating conditions and protects against extreme heat. All MotoRad Ignition Coils are designed to meet or exceed OEM specifications at our ISO TS16949 manufacturing facilities.
- Primary and secondary windings made with ETP grade copper to provide superior temperature protection and voltage conductivity.
- Heat resistant magnet produces max high voltage output at all engine speeds.
- Graphite-infused platinum connections resist corrosion and offer superior conductivity and durability.
- Pre-applied dielectric grease for easy installation.
- Extensive product testing includes thermal cycling, thermal shock, salt spray, vibration, and voltage drop tests, among other tests, to ensure all coils meet or exceed OEM specifications.
Download Product Info Sheet >>> Ignition Coils-Engine Management-Flyer